Ready to retire your legacy system?
We’ll help you prepare for your healthcare archive solution.
MediQuant’s archiving team prepares, maps and loads your full data set into your new archive solution, validating its accuracy, not once, but twice. Under the direction of a dedicated project manager, we partner with our customers throughout the archiving process, establishing interfaces, integrations and customizations.
Data Archiving Process
- Present clinicians with HIPAA-compliant, single-sign-on access to historical clinical data within their standard technology workflows
- Improve audits by extending secure access to data in a single repository
- Centralize legacy data that had been trapped in disparate ambulatory systems
- Expedite and ensure more complete Release of Information fulfillment
- Help effectively manage provider billing and work down outstanding balances
- Decommission ambulatory legacy systems, reducing your technology footprint
- Save money by not operating new and legacy systems in parallel
What our clients say
“Using MediQuant, we created that single, continuous record, even back into the legacy world…if you are in a patient’s EHR today, you can click one button to view important legacy data and also know whether that data had existed in Cerner or Meditech or any of our other legacy systems, who entered it and when.”
“Whenever there was a concern or request, the MediQuant team made necessary adjustments and let us know once they were complete so we could test the change. The open, continuous communication and cooperation MediQuant provided us was imperative to the success of the project.”
“Our physician users found the transition to DataArk to be seamless due to the ease of use of DataArk and the auto-invoke feature. The HIM staff members are able to easily fulfill ROI requests for records that came from disparate systems and our billing staff didn’t miss a beat after the cut-over to DataArk.”