Watch Healthcare IT Today’s video with MediQuant CEO, Jim Jacobs, to see the value of archiving for both immediate clinical workflows as well as for modern data crunching, and how the field has evolved since MediQuant was founded in 1999. MediQuant can help healthcare systems prioritize the order of converting and decommissioning applications—a process they call application rationalization—taking into account priorities such as highest ROI and highest risk. Compliance, risk, interoperability, and integrating ambulatory care with hospitals are all considered.
- Why Budget Alignment is Critical When Supporting All Stakeholders Throughout a Hospital’s Data Archiving Journey
- Best Practices on Healthcare Data Archiving: A Conversation with Kel Pults
- Archive Your Data with MediQuant’s DataArk
- Align Your Hospital or Health System’s Budget to Support Every Stakeholder Throughout their Data Archiving Journey
- Prisma Health Saves $14 Million Annually While Creating Robust, Centralized Archive
No comments to show.