Watch as data experts from four of the most respected names in healthcare data management and active archiving chat about the increasing value of data and the need to expand definitions by rethinking best practices for how data is managed in the past, present and future.
Sure, you’re modernizing your data storage, but does your data roadmap cover the possibility of a requirement of a 100-year span of data storage? How can an active archive support the patient throughout time as they enter and leave your provider system, as well as the need to use historical data to improve on the ever-changing best practice initiatives patients demand? How can you protect and preserve data from our past to fuel today’s most advanced treatments and technologies?
This webinar featured the following expert panelists:
– Dr. Kel Pults, DHA, MSN, RN-BC, Chief Clinical Officer, MediQuant
– Dr. Bhupinder Bhullar, Managing Director and Co-founder, Swiss Vault
– Paul Luppino, Director, Data Management Technology Solutions, Iron Mountain
– Hugo Bergmann, Senior Product Marketing Manager, Seagate Technology
– Drew Robb , IT News Journalist, Moderator