Date(s) - 05/11/2016
6:00 pm - 11:00 pm
In great company, one can do great things cut loose for kids cancer fundraiser!
In Great Company’s 3rd annual event raised funds for the Keira Kilbane Foundation, a non-profit public charity dedicated to advancing treatment options and a cure through innovative research for childhood cancers, with a focus on Leukemia. The Foundation also strives to make a positive impact on the lives of patients and families currently in treatment.
The Keira Kilbane Foundation focuses its efforts in the following areas:
- Funding cancer research and treatment options through the Keira Kilbane Research Fund currently established in partnership with Rainbow Babies and Children’s Hospital in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Supporting Pediatric Cancer division patients and families during inpatient hospital stays by donating meals, toys, art supplies, etc.
- Providing financial assistance to families currently undergoing cancer treatment.
Donations totaling up to $5,000 were matched by a donor.
On January 16th, 2017, we were honored to present the Keira Kilbane Foundation with a check for $19,630!
Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Date: Saturday, November 5, 2016
- Time: Appetizers 6:00 p.m., Dinner 7:00 p.m. Cash bar
- Attire: Casual
- Tickets: $45 per person, advance purchase (tickets will not be available at the door)
- Silent auction! Items include fine jewelry, wine baskets, date night packages, memberships, artwork, sculpture, tickets to sporting events, home decor and much more!
WishGarden will perform for your listening and dancing pleasure, followed by a DJ!
WishGarden (Tony Paparella, Daniel Paparella, Saam Cabot and Xavier Ali) play covers of popular songs and many originals at venues in and around Akron.
Posted in Community