Prepare to preserve data the right way.
Too often, the retention of data is tactical, hyper-focused on the latest legacy system in need of retirement. And a policy is typically limited to requirements, void of any guidance in how to achieve them. Go beyond policy. Empower people with a clear path to preserving ALL your data as an asset. Ensure governance compliance. And create a culture of, and commitment to, Data Stewardship. Start creating your Data Retention Roadmap.
Data Stewardship is the commitment to the careful, responsible management and use of data entrusted to you by your patients, your partners, your entire organization, and the community you serve. Embracing this perspective is the first step down the path of making that data work for you. Your Data Retention Roadmap includes two components: a discovery service, and a living document outlining your path to a culture of stewardship.
Deploy best practice development model, applying information gathered in Identify stage, create Data Retention Roadmap
The document includes:
- Gap analysis of your culture, capabilities, and governance responsibilities within the context of data stewardship, retiring legacy systems, and the overall propensity for change among your people
- Legacy retirement prioritization schedule with summary insights outlining the pros and cons of each project
- Stakeholder persona library (roles and responsibilities of key players)
- Communication guide to help prepare for change and drive adoption
- Your ArkPath recommendation (what modules and why).